You would think that if you were drawing your eyebrows on or even getting them tattooed that you would make sure they are absolutely perfect! I am a firm believer that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I have a hard time not thinking that these guys may regret their eyebrow decisions down the road. That may not always be the case, but I definitely would like to thank these 25 people for thinking outside of the box when it comes to their eyebrow shape.
1. At least they are even.
2. She doesn’t look all that amused.
3. This may be one of those pictures that they look back on and can’t help but laugh.
4. “Shave Your Eyebrows”, they said. “It’s A Good Idea”, they said. Great idea until it’s school picture day!
5. What’s the point of having eyebrows at all when they are this thin?
6. At least they are artsy!
7. I am guessing it’s hard to find an eyebrow color to match her hair.
8. Uhhhh…. no words.
9. This is her VERY surprised look, but without showing an ounce of surprise.
10. Maybe a more natural look would work better for her.
11. While they are even, they aren’t all that real looking.
12. I’ve never seen real eyebrows this high up on a forehead before.
13. Are these drawn on or what exactly is going on here?
14. I wonder if she uses a stencil to put these on?
15. She is VERY angry!
16. I think her marker was running a little low on ink.
17. WOW! That’s a lot of eye makeup!
18. One straight line here and another one there! Alright, I’m done!
19. I don’t think I understand the look she is going for.
20. While these definitely aren’t the worst ones on our list, the shape of them is a little awkward.
21. There is a lot of outlining going on here.
22. I don’t know if I would want to be stuck with these as eyebrows for the rest of my life.
23. Or these.
24. Or this…. that just seems like a pretty bold statement to wear on your eyebrows FOREVER!
25. I guess if you can’t grow a unibrow, you might as well draw one.
We have all participated in horrible fashion trends, so down the road some of these may be forgiven, but in the meantime I’m glad they did it and took pictures.