When I was a younger, I thought I would be in the best shape of my life forever. I never thought that I would become less active as I got older. As most of us know however, that is rarely ever the case. Life starts to pile up. You get married, have some kids, and the thought of going to the gym after everything you’ve already done during the day seems way to daunting. Even without the responsibility of kids, a full-time job can often leave you too tired for anything else at the end of the day. When it comes to keeping yourself healthy and in shape though, there should never be anything as “too tired”. These 20 people showed that even with all the responsibilities of life you can still achieve your weight loss goals. No matter how they did it, these people have weight loss results to be proud of.
1. Joanna Boyles knew that she wanted to get back into pre-college shape, but she also couldn’t afford a gym membership. So she bought workout supplies from local yard sales. I’d say the purchases were definitely worth the weight loss results.
2. Colleen M. wanted to curb her appetite as well as use a solid exercise routine to lose weight. So she started taking Garcinia Cambogia and noticed a difference almost immediately. She lost 5 pounds in just two weeks!
3. Kelsey Byers overheard someone refer to her as a “whale”, and decided that enough was enough. She cut back on happy hour specials, started doing more elliptical workouts, added weight lifting to her routine and also learned how to eat right. As a result, she was able to shed 40 pounds! Great job Kesley!
4. Rosie Mercado decided she needed to change her lifestyle in 2011 after being told she needed to purchase an extra seat on a plane because of her 65 inch hips. She got a personal trainer and hit the gym 6 times a week. She also included many more lean proteins, fruits and vegetables in her diet. She is now down to 201 pounds and has no plans of going back.
5. Clara had struggled with her obesity her entire life. In 2010 she was her heaviest at 426 pounds. She knew she had to make a change when her grandson was born. She wanted to be there for the special moments that would come. She decided that instead of dieting, she would start eating whole foods. The results are absolutely stunning.
6. Jim T. was looking for something to help control his appetite, and Garcinia Cambogia was the perfect way to do it. He said he lost 15 pounds the first month with no change to his diet and exercise. The appetite control was the biggest thing that helped. He was able to control his portions, which is a huge deal when trying to lose weight.
7. When you think of weight loss, you usually don’t think of hypnosis as a way to lose weight, but that is exactly what this lady used. Dee Chan was told by her doctors that her weight was out of control. Thought regular sessions that emphasized portion control, staying motivated and self-esteem building she was able to find the strength to ditch her vices. Three years later she is down 280 pounds!
8. Naomi Teeter was only 25 years old, but already 300 pounds. She knew things weren’t going to end well if she continued on the path she was on. So she revamped her workout routine and diet. She was 150 pounds, what a transformation!
9. Linda R. bought three bottles of Garcinia Cambogia to start with, and immediately noticed a difference. The biggest was in her appetite. It was curbed to where she was able to proportion her meals properly, and was able to lose 30 pounds in 2 months!
10. Hayley Mitchell gave birth to her third son, and knew she had to make a change. She saw a picture of herself at her friends wedding at her heaviest, 242 pounds and was mortified. In October 2012 she joined a gym, started working with a personal trainer and kept meticulous track of her meals and caloric intake. She lost almost half her body weight over the next 19 months!
11. Michelle T. wanted to shed the extra fat she had gained from having children. She tried many different weight loss products, but nothing seemed to work. She started using HCG, along with the diet that comes with it. In 3 months she was able to shed 40 pounds!
12. Kristin Lockridge hated working out. But after gaining weight and realizing things needed to change, she started setting small goals for herself. She started by losing 30 pounds, then she started weight lifting regularly. She lost a total of 70 pounds, and now runs marathons!
13. When Melissa King was diagnosed as a pre-diabetic, her doctors told her that he weight would eventually lead to her death. She knew change was essential, so she committed to herself to losing the weight. She was actually able to reverse her diabetes diagnoses!
14. Stacy P. was through with being overweight, but she didn’t know where to start. A friend told her about this amazing product called HCG, a hormone that helps in weight loss. After 5 months she looked like a completely different person!
15. Hayley Edwards had a traumatic experience where she got stuck in a turnstile during a rugby game. She was absolutely mortified, so she set a goal to lose a pound a week for as long as it took. She met that goal time and time again, and lost a total of 168 pounds!
16. While he laid on his death bed from Pancreatic Cancer, Pamela Kimbro’s father said, “Look at us. None of us are healthy. We will all die young!” Pamela took this as a sign she needed to change. So she decided to quit drinking soda and eat healthier. After working hard, she lost a total of 150 pounds!
These people truly deserve credit for their transformations. It takes A LOT of hard work in order to commit to losing weight. Anyone can go to the gym for a week and call it good. Sticking with a plan and seeing it through to your goal is something that many can’t do though. Even if they don’t reach their goal weight right away, starting on the right path is half the battle. If you are on a weight loss journey, DON’T GIVE UP! You can achieve your goals.