Waterslides are an essential part of summer. I remember when I was growing up it was one of the things I looked forward too most. My grandma and grandpa had an in-ground pool with a slide attached and me and my brother would spend hours just making the loop up and down the slide. The people in these gif’s apparently didn’t grow up with water slides however, because they most certainly don’t know how to use them. It would seem like common sense to me, but these people find a way to make what should be a pretty simple task into epic waterslide fails. You seriously won’t want to miss these.
1. This guy gets the worst father of the year award. He literally just launches her on purpose.
2. I’m surprised his face is still there after sliding down most of the way directly on it.
3. She was definitely coming in hot!
4. My common sense would tell me to not try to stand up in a pool of fast-moving water, but that’s just me.
5. This guy should audition for the next Superman movie because he was literally flying!
6. Note to self: Don’t jump from the top of a bouncy waterslide, because you will probably die.
7. That’s a strike right there!
8. There are just certain people who just shouldn’t attempt certain things.
9. This guy looks so casual riding along that rail I would say he did it on purpose
10. I honestly don’t know how he did that, it was like a slow motion roll right over the wall.
11. I think he’s dead…..yup, he’s dead.
12. How could she do that to that poor Orca? Especially after the movie Blackfish.
13. I’ve done this before….and it really REALLY hurts.
Ah summer time, these all bring back so many memories. I won’t lie, I’ve had a few of these kinds of things happen to me, and it’s never fun. However, it is fun to laugh at other people’s mishaps when they aren’t happening to you. In the end, isn’t that what all of us want?