There is not much time left until Valentine’s Day. If you are one of those procrastinators who has NO idea what to get your significant other, we are here to help. Valentine’s Day might be cheesy and a very commercialized holiday to some, so I created this list of date ideas for Valentines Day to be used all year-long, not just on the official day of love. Hope you enjoy!
1. Go up in a hot air balloon
2. Set up a dessert buffet at home
3. Sunbathe together
4. Book a reservation for a restaurant high in the sky
5. Take a dance class together
6. Book a room with unbelievable views.
7. Get a couple’s massage together
8. Watch the sunrise or sunset together somewhere isolated
9. Stargaze in your backyard
10. Go four wheeling together.
11. Take a workout class together
12. Play a round of golf together
13. Visit a local aquarium
14. Go horseback riding
15. Visit a local library or bookstore
16. Ice skating is always fun
17. Visit a local zoo or amusement park
All of these date ideas for Valentines Day can be used throughout the year too. It is always fun to do something different then the usual dinner and a movie. Find something you both enjoy doing, even if it just means pigging out and watching a movie on the couch while cuddling.