Sometimes you see a fail and wonder what in the world these people were thinking, but I think it’s safe to say they weren’t thinking at all. The people who didn’t take the time to thoroughly think the process through before making the final decision. That is exactly what this entire post is about, except it is not just one job. It is the main function of a company, the way people look at it and judge it. This post is all about unfortunate company names. Company names that might veer you away from using their services all together. At least for us, we get a good chuckle out of it.
1. Well, alright then.
2. No thanks.
4. They offer everything here.
5. No, thank you.
6. Sounds tasty… .
7. Doesn’t sound appetizing to me.
8. I am sure this is popular.
9. At least they have their own store now.
10. SPACE BAR.
11. It’s about time.
12. Crabby Dicks with seaman sauce? Yummy.
13. Nope, no thanks.
14. What did sushi ever do to you?
15. For all of your S&M needs.
16. They even deliver, too.
17. Lube ya up in only 10 minutes. Win.
18. It looks like a children’s store too.
19. Not sure what to even think on this one.
20. Wait, what?
21. Well, that’s one way to get the audience’s attention.
22. I wonder how those work.
23. Short and right to the point.
24. Come on in.
25. Oh man..
26. They teach you to be the master baiter.
27. Sorry, try again.
These unfortunate company names can either attract customers due to the amusement or make them want to stay far away. Either way, word of advice, before creating a logo and naming a company, put some extra thought into it. Otherwise, it might be blasted on the internet for people like us to get a good laugh out of.