There are many beautiful places on Earth. After scouring the internet, we have found some places that have officially been added to my bucket list. Many of them don’t even look real, and honestly if someone told me that these places were just paintings, I’d believe them. Either way I know I will be doing my best to travel the world just to see these beautiful unreal wonders that are scattered across the world. I can’t believe that these places actually exist.
1. Tunnel Of Love – Ukraine
2. Tulip Fields – Netherlands
3. Salar de Uyuni (One of the World’s Largest Mirrors) – Bolivia
4. Hitachi Seaside Park – Japan
5. Mendenhall Ice Caves – Juneau, Alaska
6. Red Beach – Panjin, China
7. Bamboo Forest – Japan
8. Street – Bonn, Germany
9. Naica Mine – Mexico
10. Wisteria Flower Tunnel – Japan
11. Black Forest – Germany
12. Fields of Tea – China
13. Tianzi Mountains – China
14. Hang Son Doong – Vietnam
15. Shibazakura Flowers – Takinoue Park, Japan
16. Antelope Canyon – USA
17. Lake Hillier – Australia
18. Lake Retba – Senegal
19. Lavender Fields – United Kingdom
20. Lavender Fields – France
21. Canola Flower Fields – China
22. Mount Roraima – Venezuela, South America
23. Zhangye Danxia Landform – China
All images found on Reddit.
Seriously, what I wouldn’t give to visit even just half of these places in person? They look beautiful in pictures, but imagine what they would look like if you actually were able to see them with your own eyes? I once read that even if you spent your whole life traveling, you would never have enough time to see every square inch of Earth. This is a little heartbreaking, but at the same time, why not give it your best effort and try to see as many beautiful places as possible.
Which one made the top of your list? Let us know in the comments.