Doesn’t it seem like animals NEVER get tired? You have dogs that bark nonstop for hours on end. Then there are cats that are constantly jumping, running, and climbing over furniture all day long! But what does it look like when animals actually do get tired? Here are pictures of some very tired and lazy animals. They are just too cute, even the huge ones that I would normally be terrified of.
1. Flying was just too tiring. A turtle may be slower, but the bird could sit back and enjoy the scenic route.
2. That face!
3. Maybe this is a new form of dog yoga.
4. I love how the legs are all sprawled out.
5. The steering wheel really is the most comfortable spot for these 2 kittens.
6. Chasing small prey can be very tiring.
7. I mean really tiring!
8. Told you so! Have you ever tried chasing your food all day every day?
9. This horse is exhausted!
10. Hopping around all day definitely requires a nap.
11. A tree branch has never looked this comfortable.
12. This leopard looks like it is resting between hunting, always on the prowl.
13. What a sweet little monkey.
14. A nice cozy spot to lay down.
15. I wonder what this polar bear is dreaming of.
16. Is this really a common occurrence in the animal kingdom?
17. I want him as a pet. His little legs are so cute.
18. Sometimes all you need is a really good power nap.
19. There is no way that this was staged. You can’t hold a little duckling that still.
These tired animals just look exhausted! But running around playing and hunting all day has to be tiring! I don’t blame them for taking a nap.