McDonald’s recently announced that it has opened the smallest McDonald’s restaurant ever and it’s pretty incredible. What makes it even more incredible is that it was specifically made for bees.
2. The tiny McDonald’s was given the name of ‘McHive’.
4. The woodworker who built the fully functional beehive said that it has room for thousands of important guests.
8. Inside of the mini McDonald’s is a full beehive.
9. McDonald’s commissioned the project to pay homage to its restaurants in Sweden that have beehives on their rooftops.
10. This initiative to help save bees started locally but is quickly growing.
12. More franchisees around the country are joining the cause and have also started replacing the grass around their restaurants with flowers and plants that are important for the wellbeing of wild bees which will hopefully help the bees from dying.
15. The restaurant is complete with a McDonald’s sign, a “drive-thru,” a patio with seating, and advertisements on the windows.
Check out the video of the world’s smallest McDonald’s below:
I’m sure the bees are ‘lovin it’.
Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.