There’s a wonderful Facebook page called ‘Reasons My Son Is Crying‘ where parents can submit pictures of their kids crying and then list the reason why he or she is crying at that very moment. These are some of the best ones. You’ll love these:
1. He put himself in timeout… for no reason.
2. I wouldn’t let him get a tattoo.
3. Our puppy used him for a pillow.
4. She dropped a receipt we got from the gas station.
5. He didn’t want to hold my hand whilst walking from from daycare.
6. I won’t let him eat styrofoam.
7. There was a hotdog hidden in his cornbread.
8. I wouldn’t let her play with a bag of dog poop.
9. He wanted to walk the dog.
10. He met Bill Murray.
11. I told him he doesn’t need sunscreen when it’s raining.
12. Someone ate all the muffins (it was him).
13. He does not want to be safe near water.
14. I said “Good Morning”.
15. I broke the cheese in half.
16. The goat ate the goat food from his hand.
17. He met Iron Man… out of costume.
18. She wouldn’t fit through the doggy door.
19. Miley was on TV.
20. It was his sister’s turn to use the hose.
21. Getting in was MUCH easier than getting out.
22. He doesn’t want to go (even though we’ve repeatedly told him we’re not going anywhere).
23. Microwave ate his lunch.
24. He can’t find his rubber ducky.
25. He can’t reach the pennies. They’re too far away.
26. I wouldn’t let her buy the ‘Dolly’ movie for Christmas.
27. They received new hats.
28. We said she couldn’t have more bacon.
29. He couldn’t have ALL the trains at the museum.
30. The dog was in the way while he was trying to push the chair.
31. He didn’t want to share his leg hole.
32. He couldn’t find the red balloon he asked me to throw to him.
33. We took her to a Justin Bieber concert.
34. T-Rex’s jaw is not big enough to bite this Lego-man’s head.
35. He couldn’t get the last Cheerio on the spoon.
36. He’s stuck.
More info: Reasons My Son Is Crying
As a parent, I can relate to almost every single one of these.