When a new device comes out it can be an intimidating product. So many buttons, so many features and most of the time we only use the features we’ve already using. Technology seems to be something that the youth pick up and master within minutes. Here are people who are having a little trouble grasping the new power they possess and it is hilarious.
1. The person who is intimidated by too many buttons.
2. People who need a visual aid to see their text messages.
3. People who don’t know they’re taking a selfie.
4. Whoever made a DVD player say this.
5. And this. I hate when my technology yells at me.
6. People who haven’t yet bought a laptop.
7. This girl waiting for a text through her landline.
8. People who think a remote goes here.
9. This girl taking a selfie with her laptop in the mirror.
10. This guy protecting his face with his iPad.
11. This girl using her iPad as a phone.
12. He grabbed a pad of paper instead of an iPad. Oops.
13. This guy who needs a bag for his.
14. Anyone using their iPad as bling.
15. I hate when that happens.
16. Billion dollar idea: make printer that prints .gifs.
17. This person who misses the days without technology.
18. Comic Sans died a loooooong time ago.
19. Stop snapchatting in public areas.
20. You don’t develop snapchats….
21. The IT department is serious here.
22. This guy could sell this contraption and buy a laptop.
23. This woman putting her monitor to “sleep”.
24. This guy likes headphones a little too much.
25. Or the people who haven’t seen headphones.
26. Moms and texting….
27. That’s not how you “clean your hard drive”
28. This guy who dropped his phone in the heater during “FaceTime”
Maybe these people should just stick to the old school ways with a Rolodex, a fax and a touch tone phone.