With the school year coming to an end in most states, students, parents, and teachers are rejoicing because they made it through yet another year. Teachers are oftentimes unrecognized for their dedication, skills, and lots of patience. They work long days to help raise kids, teach them morals, and educate them to push to reach higher levels. Teachers, in my opinion, are an important part of the core of our society. Without them, our world would be far worse. Looking back, I am sure all of us have that one teacher that made a difference in your life. Maybe it was her faith in you to never give up, or maybe it was their sense of humor to make school just a little bit fun. Whatever the case may be, be sure to thank a teacher. They deserve it. The following are examples of how some teachers go above and beyond to try to make school enjoyable for their students.
1. This teacher is nothing short of amazing.
2. That will get the student’s attention.
3. Just adding a little Lady Gaga to the day.
4. I love the sense of humor with these 3 teachers.
5. This teacher who decided to make fun of his sleeping student.
6. Finally we know the truth. Thanks, rad teacher.
7. The teacher who provides their students with these pencils.
8. We all need teachers like this in our lives.
9. This teacher has a point.
10. This teacher has this posted in his classroom.
11. At least he got an award, right?
12. The teacher who asks the hard questions.
13. One thing is for sure, teachers don’t make enough money, so they have to do what they have to do.
14. This awesome teacher wins.
15. The teacher that is always on the move, in a very epic way.
16. How about this teacher who finished his students doodles.
17. This teacher who has a unique sense of humor and style.
18. A principal who came up with the coolest fundraising idea ever.
19. This teacher would be fun to have.
20. This teacher knows how to get the kids attention.
These teachers prove that education can be fun and exciting. And they also don’t slack on their creativity and ideas in order to get their students to be engaged in class. Again, I still don’t believe that teachers get the credit they deserve. So as this school year winds down, be sure to take the time to thank your awesome teachers for their hard work.