Mainstream media has really taken some shots the past few years. The incompetence and irresponsibility of the reporting that happens today is really something that has caused a fire storm of criticism towards modern-day reporting. While most of the people who bring you your daily news are just trying to do their jobs, sometimes they screw up in such a big way that it can’t be ignored. These are some of the most obvious headlines ever.
1. I’m pretty sure diarrhea and anything don’t mix. It’s not something you want to be involved with at any point in time.
2. I would really love to see an instance where one actually DOES talk to police. Actually no, because that would be a zombie.
3. If you’re shocked at finding a body in a funeral home then… I really don’t know what to tell you.
4. Man killed to death.
5. While this headline is funny, it seems a lot of people don’t realize this while they’re driving.
6. Overeating can set stage for obesity.
7. I honestly have no words for this one.
8. Close look at dating finds men choose attractive women.
9. This shouldn’t need to be stated.
10. This may be the biggest understatement in sports in a long time.
11. I’d say they are doing their jobs then.
12. WHAT!? We need to put it out right away!
13. If you say no, Chuck Norris will come round house you right in the face. Fact.
14. Right… that’s why.
15. Most likely because at that point… it’s just a regular adult getting pregnant.
17. Who has ever even heard of doing this!?
18. Winter is the only time to go ice fishing.
19. I’d say most women realize this before they get pregnant.
20. Utah poison control center reminds everyone not to take poison.
21. Oh, someone with the name “Dr. Doom” is predicting bad stuff to happen.
22. I could have sworn it was from all that swirling wind.
23. Hispanics ace Spanish tests.
24. People were too busy at home… not caring.
25. Jobs remain the best insurance against unemployment.
26. Females likelier to test for women’s disease.
Maybe hiring an editor would be a good thing, but I could be wrong.