Facebook is a wonderful tool. It can be used for so many different things, and is an ever evolving social media platform. I remember when I first got my Facebook account. It was originally designed for college students, so you had to be a certain age to sign up. Then it was opened up to everyone and it blew up. Every single kid in my school had one by the time it was all said and done. It started out well at first. Kids used it to keep in touch out of school. Everything about Facebook seemed to be really cool and helpful. That’s when the drama and stupidity started. You knew it was going to happen, but you just hope it takes a while. That wasn’t the case however. People started posting their personal drama on their profiles. In high school, that equates to a lot of whiny posts about boyfriends and girlfriends. The fights people would get into on the site were pretty pathetic. We’ve all known people who either put way to much personal info on Facebook, or have just said some really stupid things while updating their status. These 18 people however…well they take Facebook stupidity to an entirely new level.
1. Can you spot the virgin? His mom even pointed him out for you LOL!
2. We all know that person who tries to use fancy vernacular
3. If she really thought this post was about suicide, why would he first reaction be to make fun of the person who posted it.?
4. She just called him out in front of everybody! Step your game up Nick!
5. This guy just doesn’t know how to take a hint. She clearly doesn’t want to talk to you man.
6. If you’re going to try to be intelligent on Facebook, at least know what you’re talking about.
7. He clearly doesn’t understand the point of the group Anonymous.
8. Apparently this guy sucks at research. These clearly aren’t bullets.
9. If you have to advertise for a girlfriend on Facebook, it’s pretty clear why you don’t have one in the first place.
10. Nothing says “I’m deep” than playing a guitar upside down…..idiots.
11. With this on his list it’s a wonder he had time to type up the resume.
12. It boggles my mind that some people still don’t know that The Onion is satirical news. Even though most of the articles they put out are better than any mainstream media publication.
13. That’s just too much Minions stuff….
14. But everything on the internet is true right?
15. *Insert foot into mouth*
16. It’s probably not a good idea to threaten to stab the people who patronize your place of employment.
While the internet and social media have become engrained in our society, it has given rise to a new breed of stupidity. Many people just don’t have the same filter on the internet as when they are actually talking to someone. That’s where screenshots come in handy. They let you get permanent evidence of someones stupidity, and let’s be honest, being able to use it against someone later on is pretty awesome.