Life can throw us some major curve balls. Oftentimes it might not seem fair. This can’t be any more true for tall people, just trying to live their day-to-day lives. We have proof that living with some extra height can be a true challenge and there are struggles for tall people who most people don’t realize.
1. Driving isn’t the funnest.
2. Neither is exercising.
3. Getting a drink can be a chore.
4. Going to the DMV is not very exciting.
5. And using the restroom can be challenging.
6. Hugs…. Not very friendly.
7. Photographs tend to not include you.
8. Baths are non-existent.
9. You can never sleep on a couch.
10. Clothes shopping requires special skills.
11. Working in the kitchen requires knee pads.
12. This question….
13. This happens more than you’d like.
14. And this one too.
15. A full size mirror?
16. People make fun of you.
17. Finding someone to date your size is almost impossible!
18. Your feet have probably never touched a bed.
19. Showers just suck.
20. You might just want to bring knee pads everywhere.
21. This is very accurate.
22. Walking around can be a hazard.
23. Going to the movie is a pain.
24. Dressing rooms are very awkward.
25. Some places don’t even allow you.
Some things in life we just can’t change. But I know there are some great perks to having some height too. But I will say, I am on the shorter size so doing this post has made me empathize with all you tall people. That being said, I am still jealous too. I guess we all want what we can’t have right?