There are certain images that can make your skin crawl. But it is like a train wreck, when it’s right in front of you, it’s impossible to look away no matter how badly you want to! These 23 pictures are sure to make your stomach turn but go ahead and look through them anyway, you know you’re going to!
1. At first this image looks pretty cool. That’s a very interesting eye until you realize that those are sutures on their cornea. Just the thought of stitches on my actual eyeball makes me want to cry.
2. Once again, not a big deal. So it’s a close-up picture of an ant, but what’s that by its leg? And that’s when you realize that somewhere in the world, giant-sized SUPER ants exist. And you know, where there’s one ant there will be thousands more.
3. Oh, my! That spider is as big as that electricity meter. And it has already reproduced. I’m NEVER moving to Australia.
4. Now this in itself would give me nightmares even if I didn’t know that it was a hornet’s nest formed around a mask in a shed. Who keeps masks in sheds anyways?!
5. Either this man has an incredibly ugly baby or he REALLY loves his dead fish. I can’t stand the smell just looking at this picture.
6. The fact that monsters like this actually exist is why I’m NEVER going into the ocean again.
7. And everyone thinks donkeys are sweet little pony-like animals. Well they can be canine-killers. I almost feel bad for the coyote.
8. Birds are freaky enough but this one takes the cake. It’s a Venezuela bird and it looks like it would be happy to kill you with its huge, black soulless eyes and evil grin. The fact that this bird exists, and is capable of flying, should make your skin crawl.
9. It’s not necessarily the picture of a huge jug of animal semen itself that turns my stomach, it’s the thought of what they plan to do with said jug that worries me.
10. From now on I will check under every outdoor table before sitting down. They should probably have that taken care of. Are those bees holding up the table?!
11. Obviously a picture of a knee radio-graph, which has a NEEDLE in it.
12. This freaky little clown-like creature is an unborn puppy.
13. Someone tried to throw a frozen coyote away at a gas station. I would prefer they left it on the side of the road instead of being forced to pump gas next to this.
14. This is a dead wild pig that is as big as a truck. People who think pigs are cute have never seen how mean those suckers are.
15. When my family goes on vacations, we always insist the hotel have a pool. However, I don’t think I would let my kids go swimming here.
16. My brothers, sisters, and I often swam in rainwater that collected in retention basins during monsoon season when we were growing up. We never considered we might have to watch out for sharks. We lived in Arizona so I doubt there were sharks, but you never know what people flush down the toilet.
17. If I saw these toads anywhere near me, I would run away. Not so fun fact: some toads can kill dogs so you should run away too.
18. Yeah, I wouldn’t go swimming here if I were you.
19. This algae filled funk of a mess is nasty. I hope they aren’t going fishing or planning to eat their catch if they do.
20. I would have thrown up if this hit my windshield while I was driving down the road! I’m tempted to take my car through a car wash after seeing this picture.
21. I don’t think a car wash would help this car out. Best to just light a match and watch it burn.
22. I don’t think the spotter is doing his job. Backs really aren’t supposed to bend that way.
23. And this one just ruined my life. I like long car trips but I’m NEVER going to use a public bathroom again… Ever
Now you have 23 pictures in your mind that you will never be able to un-see. Personally I am grateful for these pictures because we can learn from other people’s experiences. We now know never to swim in the ocean, walk our dogs near donkeys, or use public restrooms and so much more! No need to thank me!
I don’t feel so good now.