Who doesn’t love Starbucks? A simple and quick drive through where you can pick up your favorite form of overpriced caffeine. Or a nice relaxing cafe where you can work on your homework. I don’t know one person that hasn’t enjoyed Starbucks at some point in their life. But, what I bet you didn’t know were some of the many Starbucks secrets and facts. But don’t worry, I will share these very important details with you.
1. The Trenta size cup is actually bigger than the human stomach.
2. Starbucks was the first brand to reach over 10 million likes on Facebook.
3. Starbucks also has a 10 minute rule. This means that the store will open 10 minutes before and close 10 minutes after their normal business hours.
4. On average, two new Starbucks open every single day. They currently have over 19,000 stores worldwide.
5. Starbucks was originally going to be called Pequods Coffee.
6. Did you know there is a secret short cup which is 8 oz and is not on the menu.
7. The average Starbucks drinker visits the store at least 6 times a month.
8. A tasty cheese danish from Starbucks has more calories than the McDonald’s mcmuffin. The danish has 420 calories while the Mcmuffin has 380.
9. There are over 87,000 different drink combinations at Starbucks
10. Did you know that there are over 40 different kinds of Frappucinos?
11. The Starbucks app has 10 million active users.
12. Starbucks made a Chantico, which was a dessert drink, unfortunately it was a huge flop for the company.
13. Teavana is actually owned by Starbucks. And, did you know you can use your Starbucks app at Teavana?
14. Those tiny round tables, they were put there so people didn’t feel like they were drinking coffee alone.
15. And lastly, Starbucks spends more money on employee health care than they do on their coffee beans.
So, knowing these Starbucks facts, does it make you love the delicious drinks more or less? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.