Do you ever read something and wonder how the writer has made it this far in life? Or listen to a conversation and feel like our society is getting going backwards? I know people are only human, so mistakes and errors are destined to happen. But there comes a point when the mistakes are just awful, that you have no choice but to just shake your head in disbelief. That is how I felt when I saw the following spelling fails. But I could be completely wrong, either way you are in for a good laugh with the following spelling fails.
1. All ofs or olives? Same thing, right?
2. Well then.
3. Should be fun to learn about pubic affairs.
4. Oh man…
5. Who wouldn’t want this stachew?
6. I wonder if Aaron knows.
7. I hope this is a joke.
8. I always wonder if these people even realize the error.
9. And to think, that is permanent.
10. At least it smelled good.
11. Only in Kentucky..
12. I didn’t know magnesium could do that.
13. Everyone can have corn roads.
14. You might need a dictionary.
15. Sounds yummy.
16. Your children are doomed.
17. That is sure to bring in the customers.
18. This is just wrong.
19. Barraco Barner
20. I think they meant gym, but this is close enough, right?
21. All I have to say is WOW.
22. This might be something you wouldn’t want to share with the world.
23. Does anybody know about spell check?
24. Oh man…
All images courtesy of Reddit.
I hope these people are only joking, but I know that is not the case. I think each one of these people needs to learn a simple tool called Spell Check. With technology these days, it is not that hard to look up the spelling of a word. Either way for us, these spelling fails are great entertainment.
Which one was your favorite? Let us know in the comments.