To some people, wintertime is not their favorite season. Maybe it is the dreadful task of shoveling the driveway, scraping snow off the windows, or just the icy temperatures. But for others, the snow season is the best time of the year. They enjoy the snow packed mountains for winter sports, the gorgeous view of a tree-lined street, and cuddling up to a fire with snow falling in the background. Regardless of which category you fall under, the snow hater or snow lover, it’s always beneficial to make the best of the situation. Maybe you are stuck at home, car won’t warm up, or you just have some free time on your hands this winter, but the following people will show you what you can create with the never-ending snow that is covering your yards.
1. How about a ginormous fire to roast your huge marshmallows?
2. Or maybe you want to bring the ocean to you with a snow turtle. Every year, these three brothers from Minnesota use the mass of snow in their front yard to create incredible works of art.
3. Snoopy loves napping in the snow.
4. Poor little snow bunny.
5. This is one way to get solicitors to stay away.
6. This dragon has incredible detail, but wouldn’t it be terrifying to walk up to this in the dark.
7. Feed me! Just not any bills, please.
8. This giant dragon didn’t want you to go to work today.
9. It’s an AT-AT snow sculpture that all of the kids can ride.
10. Three cute little minions.
11.Totoro and children snow sculpture.
12. It looks like a woman is trapped in the melting snow hole.
13. Snow sculpture inspired by ancient Greek statue Venus De Milo.
14. I am not sure if this dog is happy about his snow sculpture twin or not.
15. Adventure time snow sculpture. Most kids would LOVE this!
16. Oh no, poor snowman.
17. Peter Griffin as a snow sculpture.
18. Look, it’s his very own Tauntaun ride from Star Wars.
19. A snow sculpture of Daluk from Dr. Who.
20. This is an absolutely stunning snow sculpture.
21. Luke, I am your father.
22. The most well-behaved cat ever.
23. An incredible Totoro snow sculpture.
24. How cool is this skull sculpture?
25. I think this dog found a new best friend.
26. That is one way to entertain the kids.
27. Just a sloth hanging out on a National Monument.
28. This Lorax snow sculpture doesn’t seem too happy with the snow.
29. Awe, it’s Yoshi!
30. Well, isn’t that just the perfect replica?
So what are you, a snow lover or a snow hater? Do you try to make the best of the situation and find something fun and entertaining to do? It’s no secret that creating these snow sculptures took some time, planning, and a lot of creativity. With that being said, I am sure it was a ton of fun that the entire family could enjoy.