If you’ve ever owned a puppy, you know they can be a complete handful. They require constant attention whether it be to stop them from chewing on something, or to make sure they aren’t going to go to the bathroom in the house. With all of the pain that comes with raising a puppy, there is almost no better feeling than owning a dog from the time it’s a puppy and watching it grow up. They almost become your children, and like children they can do some pretty funny things. These 18 puppies are dead tired, and found some of the most unusual places and ways to fall asleep. You won’t be able to help saying “awwww” when you see this little ones.
1. This is me every Thanksgiving dinner.
2. I told you, you wouldn’t be able to not say “awwwwww.”
3. Remember how I said they become your children? Well this person took it literally.
4. This is the equivalent to a human waking up inside their refrigerator.
5. We all have that one sibling who has to screw things up.
6. This little one got the best seat in the house.
7. I had a dog that would do this. In the middle of a run he would just flop to the ground and pass out. It was the worst, yet adorable at the same time.
8. This one looks like it was mid-run and just keeled over fast asleep.
9. Look at those belly rolls! How could you not just wanna cuddle this one!?
10. Ssssssssh. He’s trying to blend into the couch.
11. Sometimes you just need a place to rest your head.
12. This little one appears to be practicing its planking technique.
13. When you’re just too tired to make it the rest of the way onto the bed.
14. Being a puppy is hard work sometimes.
15. At least the food will be right there when it wakes up.
16. I don’t even know about this one….
17. Probably one of the cutest things I’ve ever seen.
18. She’s flying in her dreams.
Aren’t puppies just the cutest things ever? I’m a grown man, and I will still freak out when I see a puppy. They provide so much love in your life, it really is hard to think about life without them once you’ve had them for a while. These little fury balls seem to have not a care in the world, especially not where they sleep.