I don’t know about you, but I love to shop! But the more I find out about companies and some of their business practices, I think twice before I go to certain stores. But have you ever thought about the employees that work there? Some of these employee confessions are shocking. Some might save you a little money. What I know now is that I will never be able to eat a chocolate covered strawberry from Godiva again.
1. I think all retailers should do this but at the same time I don’t want to buy something someone has been wearing all day at work.
2. Considering the state some of my packages have arrived in, this is no surprise.
3. Bob must have been a disgruntled employee.
4. Now that is what I call outstanding customer service!
5. Very nice to know.
7. Count your wings people!
8. The same things goes with the pharmacy. You don’t need a membership to fill your prescriptions.
9. Some people will buy anything as long as it’s on sale.
10. Sounds productive.
11. This is proof that there is a huge markup on all of their items.
12. Another disgruntled ex-employee.
13. Sounds like the best time to visit KFC is an hour before closing.
14. There are worse things I suppose.
15. And people think SeaWorld was cruel.
16. Maybe FedEx should follow suit.
17. That defeats the purpose.
18. I think they should donate these items to the needy instead of throwing them away.
20. Dog treats?
21. But does it taste good?
22. Why do so many people encourage shop lifting?
23. Unless you want your nudes to get out, then remove them from your computer completely.
24. I’m sure Delta is thrilled about this confession.
25. That sounds like a lot of effort when people can just reheat it in the oven or microwave.
One of the things I tried to keep in mind while reading these was there is no actual proof of any of these claims. And some of them might be isolated incidents, or exaggerations.