Man caves have been a pretty big thing for a while now. Back in 1943, Bruce Wayne had one of the most famous man caves, the Batcave! It was full of a millionaire playboy’s high-tech toys, and never had any chicks in it. Yep, total man cave. Since men have had their own exclusive room for some time now, it’s only fair that women should have a room dedicated to them, right?
The “she-shed” is finally here. They are exclusively for the ladies, and they are pretty awesome.
1. A little slice of heaven.
3. A yoga studio she-shed.
4. A place for girls-nights.
5. Can you feel the love?
6. A she-shed with landscaping!
7. I can almost hear the ocean just looking at this.
8. Clean, crisp, delicate, beautiful.
9. They are almost like little dollhouses.
10. 1950s diner style. Very cool daddy-o!
11. A place to get away.
12. Do you think they could fit a hot tub in there?
I have to admit I want one. But I think mine would be a twist between a she shed and a man cave, but definitely nothing close to a bro bunker. The best part about these is you can do whatever you want with them to suit your personality. Just because you’re a woman, doesn’t necessarily mean you will want flowers and tea. Maybe you will want a big screen and an Xbox. Or maybe flowers and an Xbox? Whatever makes you happy, do it!