Sure, we all have hobbies that we enjoy doing. But this Reddit user describes something that his 96-year-old grandfather has been working on for the last 15 years now. It is so detailed and large, that it’s hard to believe that only one man was responsible for it.
1. He is 96 years old.
2. He has been spending the last 15 years building a city.
3. Modeled after the town, and even house that he grew up in.
4. Another section of the town.
6. This model railroad town is so detailed and so big.
7. Here’s a street view of the town.
8. Another street view of the town.
9. It’s so large that it’s impossible to fit it into one photo.
10. Here is what he calls, ‘The Haunted House of The City’.
14. It even has an river.
16. There is an unbelievable amount of detail in this town.
18. The old copper mill.
It’s amazing that this town has so much detail that it literally looks like a real town in so many of these photos. I want to live in it.