I think it is in human nature to get a kick or a rise out of watching something painful happen. This also holds true when seeing a photograph where you know the outcome is just not going to be too pretty. Maybe it is a bad thing, but I don’t know one person who hasn’t seen an episode of Ridiculousness or America’s Funniest Home Videos showcasing embarrassment, failures, and mistakes that people make. There are shows, videos, and YouTube channels with the sole purpose of showcasing this type of entertainment, and the audience is loving it. Well lucky for us, sometimes people have had their camera out and ready at just the right time. Below are some perfectly timed photos and gifs that will make you laugh, I guarantee it.
1. That is going to leave a mark.
2. Not exactly how she planned that to turn out.
3. Well, that is going to hurt but he made it to home plate… Worth it!
4. The worst part is that he is not even expecting it.
5. Not what I expected at all.
6. I guarantee he broke a bone during this epic fall.
7. Too cool for the treadmill.
8. There goes his manhood.
9. That is a bat out of hell. Take a look at the little girl. lol
10. Oh man.. that looks like it hurt.
11. That is just horribly hilarious.
12. In less than a second he might possibly have a broken nose.
13. He was doing so awesome too.
14. The outcome for this hot girl would have been hilarious to see too.
15. Yikes, that is painful looking. Pow, right in the kisser.
16. This isn’t going to end well. I love the crowds gathering on their balconies waiting for the disaster.
17. The sad part about this, I don’t see any alcohol which means they are probably sober.
18. What in the world was he thinking?!
19. Do you see it yet? Not going to be fun.
20. This has danger written all over it. This is the reason we have ambulances.
These perfectly captured photos and gifs are hilarious but at the same time, some are painful to see. I don’t understand how these people got some of their idiotic ideas in the first place, but I am sure alcohol has played a huge role in their decision making skills. Luckily for us, someone was standing right there with their finger on the camera.