Do you ever feel like you are the smartest person on Earth? When it comes to trivia, you are the go to person. If your friends have a random question, they know they can call you because you will have the answer for them without having to use a search engine like Google. I definitely have friends like that. And the more I play trivia games, the more I realize that I don’t know all that much about certain topics. History is definitely not one of my strong subjects, where as sports and entertainment are right up my alley. With these 18 random facts below, you’ll realize that you don’t know as much as you thought you did. Enjoy!
1. That’s really interesting. I would have thought it would have been something like the US Postal Service or Hot Dog On A Stick.
2. I think this is a pretty good rule of thumb. Nothing like classical music to get your mind-set and focused.
3. Was he driving when he invented this?
4. That is a lot of muscles, especially considering the human body contains only 640 skeletal muscles.
5. Did you know that Antarctica also does not have any trees or shrubs, and only has two species of flowering plants?
6. There are a total of 15 fictional characters on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame now.
7. I had no idea that Niacin was the first discovered vitamin.
8. This is simply amazing!
9. He is one of my favorite authors. Who knew that cartoons from Playboy would lead him to a successful career as a children’s poet. He was also a very accomplished songwriter.
10. I love when cities have a code that businesses have to follow. It keeps the city looking original.
11. And the two winning spelling words for this year were scherenschnitte and nunatak. Yes, there were two winning words this year, because it ended in a tie.
12. I guess this is what happens when you are on an island in the middle of the ocean.
13. Longest inaugural address, then the shortest term served. That’s bad luck right there.
14. And now there are more than 250 million registered domains in just a total of 30 years.
15. You may also recognize him from Night Court.
16. How bad is he regretting this decision now?
17. I’ve actually used this a few times to help me determine which direction I’m headed. It’s kind of cool.
Do you feel smarter yet?