Her Royal Majesty appeared on TV for a very rare special event where she made a powerful speech. Her message was one of strength and hope during the current world health and economic crisis. She delivered a thank you to the front-line medical workers and gave the people watching a glimmer of hope for a bright, safe and healthy future. The historic unprecedented speech made headlines around the world but something else was taking place as her message of hope was spreading around the world. The Internet…. Simply put there is always a consistency with trolls and memesters to take advantage of a situation and the Queen’s speech was no different. She wore a green dress and as anyone in the entertainment or production industry knows, green is the color used to create a CGI background. Photoshoppers immediately took advantage of the situation and the masses on the internet were not disappointed with the creative results. These Royal dress memes are hilarious during a time of high-stress uncertainty and we had to share them with you. Enjoy these 37 perfectly executed photo shop memes of the Queen’s address.
1. Of course there would be a Carol Baskin reference.
3. Appealing to the leaders of tomorrow!
4. How many greats would that be?
5. Now we’re talking!
6. The internet should just be called Place For Cat Things now days.
7. She’s definitely a fan.
9. The Queen probably does a better “Carlton” than anyone else I know.
10. Queen Punisher.
11. Dr. Queen, that’s Who!
12. Easily one of my favorites so far.
13. This Queen is down with Disturbed but not Down With The Sickness.
15. The Queen is very much alive, thank you.
16. Thats definitely not a Man U jersey.
17. The Queen only wears Versace
18. That’s an incredibly overpriced dress.
19. Thumbs up if you remember this incredible piece of cinematography.
20. Queen Corona!
21. It’s for the great grandkids.
22. The “wild” west.
23. Baby Yoda makes everything adorable.
24. 3 wolf wolfpack!
26. Do you think the Queen is a dog person or a cat person?
27. Maybe both? How could you resist?
29. Quite possibly my new favorite #GreenQueen meme.
30. God Save The Queen!
31. Beat COVID-19!
32. Queen of Hearts!
33. Queen Queen.
35. Move over cats, Corgi’s are here.
36. I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised to hear that Queen Elizabeth owns a few of these shirts.
37. Live Long and Prosper!
The world has become exponentially better since the invention of photoshop and we know that the Queen is a great sport. Thank you internet photoshoppers for never disappointing, especially now in such a weird time where we could all use a little laugh.