The gym is not my favorite place to be. Honestly I’d rather do hours upon hours of yard work, throwing rocks and ripping up sod, before stepping into a gym. But on that note, I do know that you must work your body out evenly. Not only will this work all of the muscles in your body, but it’ll give you a body that looks well proportioned and fit. After looking at these photos, these guys should fire their personal trainer or it’s time to hire one so they can figure out how to work all of the muscles in their body. These 21 people definitely forgot that it was leg day, and the results are pretty hysterical. Who wants to work their legs anyway since typically you are so sore it’s hard to walk? Nobody wants to do that, and these people who skip leg day are living proof!
1. Dude! Look at these arms. Yeah, well look at those legs.
2. I don’t know if it’s the magenta shorts that makes this picture hilarious or the fact that his friend’s legs look more muscular than his.
3. After looking through all of these pictures, why do the people that skip leg day shave their legs? They’re just asking for the attention.
4. I’m about 99% sure the circumference of her calf muscle is bigger than his.
5. Do I look awesome sitting on this Sea-Doo? You definitely would if it didn’t look like your legs were going to snap if you crashed into the water.
6. I’m sure there are more flattering socks than the ones he decided to wear.
7. Oh man! We are so tough, at least from the waist up we are.
8. Oh man, this one just made me laugh. Maybe Batman could use all of his money for some thigh and calf implants.
9. How do people that love the gym just forget about leg day completely?
10. This guy is pretty big, but then again it looks like he’s hiding the size of his legs under his giant basketball shorts.
11. Lifts all day, but his legs look like that of a 10 year old boy.
12. Honestly, I’m not 100% sure what is going on in this picture. I’m guessing there might be some jealousy when it comes to comparing legs.
13. Yes, I know that the person to the right is Hugh Jackman. Why hasn’t anyone told him that his personal trainer should be working on his legs just a wee-bit more. I guess Wolverine doesn’t need to worry about leg day.
14. This guy has a lot of confidence in himself, which is good. But his legs look like they might get pretty tired pretty fast during this underwear parade.
15. I’m thinking his high tops don’t necessarily accentuate his legs. Or maybe it’s those short shorts.
16. Flexing so hard that he totally forgot about leg day. That’s what happens when you’re so focused.
17. How do his tiny legs hold up the rest of his body? You’d think he’d just topple over.
18. His face is just hilarious, and definitely makes up for his scrawny legs.
19. Looks like all the leg machines are being used up. Guess I’ll work on my arms again.
20. I don’t think he’ll be signing up for Mr. Universe anytime soon.
21. This will just make you laugh out loud. Who knows if it’s real or not, but it’s hilarious!
Well now you know the importance of a full body workout, especially when it comes to keeping up your appearance. Some of these are just too funny and I can’t believe people actually don’t notice how disproportionate they were. Since I won’t be heading to the gym anytime soon, I guess this is one thing I don’t have to worry about. But at least these people are going to the gym and working on their fitness. Even if they are people who skip leg day…
source: eBaum’s World