If you’re anything like me, you can get lost for hours searching the local marketplace or Craigslist for a good deal or random stuff you don’t need. I see something that catches my eye, and the next thing I know I’m looking at Yurt garages for Go-Karts 45 minutes later. I love coming across the weird stuff people try to sell but one thing that holds more entertainment value than any Marvel movie out to date is your basic household mirror. These aren’t magic mirrors like you might see in a Disney movie. They’re just regular mirrors. What makes them so unique is the people selling them. The people themselves are special to say the least. Take a look at these 33 photos I found of people selling their household mirrors. Grab the popcorn because it gets good!
1. This was the best idea you could come up with?
2. Umm, maybe try a different angle?
3. Do people not realize how a reflection works?
4. Darryl, can you move so I can take a picture of our mirror? “Nope” – Darryl.
5. High tech gear for one terrible photo!
6. Everyone knows the best stance for taking detailed For Sale photos.
7. The mirror screams fashion, the socks with the boots just scream.
8. Maybe if I stand off to the side… Shoot…
9. Maybe wait 2 more minutes for your guy to get the hell out of the room? No? Okay then.
10. Ed, you’re in the picture. Dammit Carrol I don’t care.
11. This one is making me dizzy. Where does the mirror start and stop? C+ on hiding there.
12. Hold very still and maybe nobody will notice…
13. Why do these all come out so awkward?
14. All you have to do, is step to the side. Seems easy but these mirrors won’t have it any other way.
15. Yes the clear plastic sheeting will hide you.
16. Yes, dogs were shamed in the making of this picture.
17. Have you ever seen animals so unsure of everything they thought they knew?
18. At this point, why not just hold the damn camera?
19. The life of a parent, am I right?
20. The look on her husband’s face says it all.
21. This lil guy is feeling it. I think you should keep this mirror mom.
22. This dog just realized he’s a dog and his whole life is about to change.
23. Where is this person even hiding?
24. Okay then mirror seller, keep your secrets.
25. Objects in mirror are cuter than they appear.
26. If you’re having a tough time selling. Try showing a little, or a lot, of skin.
27. The neck brace tells me there’s more to this story.
28. Some people are beyond help aren’t they?
29. Warning: Mirror may be haunted with the ghost of bedding.
30. Should I smile? No it’s a selfie. I want to know where they got those sweaters.
31. Is that a foot!?! HOW?
32. That’s one way to make your mirror stand out from the others.
33. Sir, Tigger is watching your every move.
Apparently there are a lot of mirrors for sale and they seem to offer much more than a reflection. They offer a peep into the lives of the sellers. In some cases this helps the sale, In most, it really hurts. Mainly it hurts my eyes.