There are some people who think they wouldn’t have any luck at all if they didn’t have bad luck. I know people like this. Misfortune tends to follow them around like a bad penny. Personally, I don’t have any luck at all, good or bad. I generally coast right down the middle of life; never winning or losing anything at all and I’m okay with that! And then there are some people who have good luck and bad luck at the same time. Here are 21 people who fall into that category. These people were unlucky enough to find themselves in very bad situations, which could have ended in disaster and yet, they have amazing luck which allows them to get through those situations, not only alive but completely unscathed!
1. Talk about close calls! Thank goodness he decided to take a half a step back before that orange car comes straight towards him.
2. It’s terrible that their vehicle was taken out by the out of control 18-wheeler on ice, and yet they are super lucky they noticed in time to run out-of-the-way.
3. This lucky boy was unlucky enough to almost get hit by two separate vehicles in a single accident but he manages to walk away. Unfortunately he couldn’t ride away because his bike wasn’t as lucky.
4. Thank goodness she put on the brakes when she did! The question is, why was she running across the middle of an intersection? She was lucky enough to avoid getting smacked by a truck but unlucky enough that her idiotic decision that almost got her killed was caught on video.
5. Thank goodness for that pole that saved that woman’s life.
6. This motorcyclist was unlucky enough to choose to stop in the cross walk just when this diesel fell to its side but so lucky he wasn’t even one foot further up or he wouldn’t have been able to walk away.
7. I’m not sure what this bus driver ran into but he is dang lucky that it didn’t impale him when it came through his windshield.
8. I’m not sure if this guy was lucky or unlucky that he was running when he went into the cross walk. If he was walking he wouldn’t have been in danger when the bus mowed down the car. However, because he was already running and had the momentum he was able to kick it up and make it all the way across to avoid getting hit.
9. Instead of getting impaled by the angry bull he got a lift onto the chute instead. Hopefully the poor cowboy he was trying to help made it to safety too.
10. This lady is an idiot for trying to run in front of the train at all, luckily she was able to swing her legs over after falling.
11. Talk about double lucky! The van is lucky a Good Samaritan decided to risk his life and push him off the tracks and the Good Samaritan is super lucky he wasn’t killed doing his good deed.
12. Can you imagine coming within inches of flying debris from an implosion taking off your head? They are all incredibly lucky! And unlucky that they chose to stand just there.
13. It’s amazing that this guy was able to get off his bike just in time. Otherwise he would have been hit by not one but two cars. Too bad his bike wasn’t as lucky as he was.
14. She had to have known that was a dangerous path to cross. She happened to be unlucky enough to choose the wrong time to cross, but lucky in that she did the limbo just in time.
15. Three people with incredible luck! Not only did they not get seriously hit by the car but the debris from the wreck managed to avoid them as well.
16. It almost looks like the pedestrian doesn’t even realize what a close call it actually was.
17. Ladders are already inherently dangerous but add perilously positioned snow and you are asking for trouble. He is super lucky he fell back onto the ladder.
18. Thank goodness he wasn’t on his cell phone. If he was, he never would have noticed the out of control car on the sidewalk barreling towards him.
19. I love how nonchalantly he just continues to cross the sidewalk after the van almost takes him out. He just looks towards the still waiting car as though to say, “Did you see that?”
20. This professional too has a close call where he was a foot away from being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and yet casually walks away.
21. You have to ask yourself, what this guy was thinking? Talk about the worst luck to trip at that exact moment. Luckily he also had the corresponding good luck to be able to literally dodge a train after falling.
I am grateful all these people with good luck when bad things happened to them had their near misfortunes caught on camera. If any of these circumstances happened to me, I’m sure that I would not have walked away without needing a clean pair of pants! It makes me hope that if I ever have bad luck befall me, I may be able to survive with a little bit of luck!