In America, the movie industry is overwhelmingly growing at a rapid rate. It seems like everywhere you look there is some type of story, magazine article, or news update about the latest gossip with celebrities. Sometimes it is hard to imagine that these famous people once were “normal” and not making more money in a year than most people only ever dream of. But, I am here to share the good news that these well-known people have a side to them that most don’t know about and I have the proof. Some might call it blackmail, with their mismatching clothes, odd hair cuts, and goofy smiles, but I think it is just funny to see that these perfectly portrayed celebrities weren’t actually perfect to begin with. These old celebrity photographs weren’t photoshopped or altered in any way and show a completely new side to these famous people.
1. Let’s start with The Rock at a young age of 15. How about that sweet stereo in the background?
2. Here is a sweet shot of a young Tony Hawk. I am especially loving that he is wearing a jacket with no shirt underneath, to attract the babes.
3. This one is not too embarrassing, but still fun to see. Here is a young Stephen Colbert.
4. Can you guess who this one is? If not, it is none other than Steve Buscemi in his FDNY photo.
5. You can’t help but smile at this old photo of Mike Tyson and Robert Downey Jr.
6. Before becoming famous, this is shy girl is Sarah Silverman at her first major casing call. She looks a bit nervous.
7. Any guesses on this one? It is the beloved Steve Carrell in a play when he was a senior in high school.
8. In 1961, this was Cassius Clay. You might also know him as Muhammad Ali
9. Totally digging the afro of Morgan Freeman during his first television role.
10. You might not recognize Tommy Lee Jones from high school back in 1965.
11. Still dressed to impress, this is Vin Diesel at age 18.
12. See anybody you might recognize? Front row, in the center is none other than Brad Pitt.
13. This good-looking fella is Frank Sinatra at only 23 years old.
14. This young guy became the leader of The United States of America. President Obama as a freshman in college.
15. I am sure you had no trouble figuring out who this is. Robin Williams as a senior in high school.
16. This good-looking couple is Bill & Hillary Clinton when they were in college at Yale.
It is always fun to talk a walk down memory lane. Looking at these old celebrity photographs is no different either, even though they definitely look completely different today. They still share the resemblance and their personalities have captivated us so much that it’s a little easier to point them out. Which photograph surprised you the most?