It’s the worst when you go into a friend’s house and see a picture on the wall that’s slightly crooked. Or a shelf of items that aren’t arranged perfectly. Some of these things drive us absolutely nuts so here are some pictures of things that will calm the OCD in all of us. The random perfection just makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
1. A glass that holds exactly one can of coke.
2. These perfectly folded shirts.
3. These packs of gum aligned just right.
4. These two cars that were made to be parked like this.
5. A robotic arm that allows you to “turn down for what” without spilling your beer.
6. The perfect pour.
7. The vacuum head made for your house.
8. This mobius.
9. This perfectly snow-covered bench.
10. The fork that aligns with a place mat.
11. A perfect dry paint tray peel.
12. The only time you’ll ever see this perfection.
13. A perfectly aligned grocery isle.
14. These perfectly placed Target carts.
15. A color coordinated book shelf.
16. The perfect amount of grapes in this container.
17. Watching this clay sculptor.
18. This cone made for this hole.
19. The box that fits perfectly in another box.
20. This record that fits perfectly on this drum.
21. The smoothest pancakes ever.
22. These boxes made for this truck.
23. The prettiest junction you’ve ever seen.
24. These perfectly flush hangers.
25. This tater tot Tetris master.
26. The bookshelf made for perfection.
28. These perfectly stacked candies.
29. This slithery snake.
30. This symmetry in a world of chaos.
31. This ramp integrated into these stairs.
32. The most beautiful stack of chairs ever.
33. This cheese and its soulmate, the bread.
34. The perfect scoop of peanut butter ever.
35. These trees are a glitch in the Matrix.
36. This perfectly aligned tie knot.
37. This cane and its home.
38. Perfecting the present wrap.
39. One step further.
40. Equal cat sleeping room.
All images courtesy of Reddit.
In a world of chaos these pics will definitely calm your OCD down. Somehow seeing this calms all the nerves and puts a grin on my face. I wonder if I’m a little too OCD.