The term OCD really stands for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. This disorder is fitting for someone who has excessive thoughts (also known as obsessive) that lead to repetitive behaviors (compulsions). While people who are neat freaks or clean freaks may not necessarily have OCD, they may exhibit certain behaviors that could be classified as obsessive compulsions. Some of these compulsions can be when something is completely out-of-place, and it drives that person crazy until they are able to fix the issue. I think everyone has some sort of obsessive compulsion, but these 25 OCD problems will definitely bother you if you have any of these behaviors.
1. Really, why couldn’t they just put the label on the same way?
2. And there is just no way to even fix this.
3. The landscapers really didn’t notice this when they were laying the tile?
4. I’m sure a machine did this because you know a human would just not do this unless they wanted to torture another human.
5. Just one little turn and everything would line up just fine.
6. The little ridges on the plastic box are there for a reason. Why wouldn’t you follow this?
7. Well this is just a plain disaster.
8. I really don’t understand why you wouldn’t just line this up.
9. This is a definite tile fail. Someone obviously didn’t want to line these up and do the extra work of cutting smaller pieces to fit in the corner.
10. I hope they got a discount on this DVD box set, because this would drive me crazy.
11. I guess you get what you pay for when it comes to fancy paper plates.
12. Someone was just super lazy when it comes to putting this tile back where it belongs.
13. How is this possible? This is a big architecture fail.
14. I’ve never counted 2 – 1 – 3 – 4 – 5 in my life. How does this make sense?
15. Well, if this car ends up getting keyed, it’s kind of the owner’s fault, right?
16. Just straighten up the picture!
17. It’s not that hard to put the words in the middle of this stop sign, but apparently it is.
18. I wonder how long that flower will live for. I guess if it’s fake though, you don’t have to worry about ever killing it.
19. I swear this picture was taken in the bathroom I have downstairs that is shared between two teenagers.
20. We will put that sticker right there! Nobody will ever noticed this bruise.
21. Someone got a little lazy with that cookie.
22. OCD master right here!
23. Just put the bag in the trash can and lightly push down the bag. It really isn’t that hard.
24. I take it that none of these smokers will be playing in the NBA anytime soon with these terrible shots.
25. That is pretty interesting. Why wouldn’t they put the names over the actual person?
Do you feel like you are OCD about some things but not others? I know that I am for sure! I have a very hard time sitting still, and this usually leads to non-stop cleaning when it comes to around the house. Even when camping I can’t help but get everything perfectly set up before I’m able to truly relax around the campfire. I know that my compulsive behaviors are definitely not as bad as they could be though, since they don’t necessarily interfere with my daily living.