Continued From Page 1
9. I love camping, and the places where I usually camp don’t have fire pits. Learning how to create a proper fire can just keep you from being miserable, but it can also keep you alive in a survival situation. Which as a man, I try to put myself in at least once a month.
10. Beer is the nectar of the gods. Knowing more about can only make you more god like.
11. A good handshake can be the difference between sealing a deal and not. It is one of the first things many people notice about you. Make sure you do it right.
12. International travel comes with all sorts of dos and don’ts. The right amount to tip can change from country to country. Don’t get stuck somewhere without knowing what is considerable acceptable to tip in a certain area.
13. I’ve always struggled with rolling up my sleeves right to make them look nice. Turns out I was doing it all wrong this whole time.
14. This guide will help you tie pretty much any knot you can think of in a tie.
15. Learn how to fight, pure and simple. You never know when you’re gonna be called upon to end a messy situation.
16. This is something I have never seen before but it makes a lot of sense. A lot of people look foolish with the sunglasses they pick out.
Certain things as a man you just have to know, and if you don’t you are probably going to struggle in the world today. Luckily this handy guide will help you avoid the pitfalls and embarrassment that can come from not knowing how to truly be a man.
Don’t Let Your Friends Drop The Ball “Man Wise” And Share These Manswers Ever Guy Should Know With Your Friends!