I am an absolute sucker for DIY projects, even though I tend to pile on more than I have time for. I tend to think I’m the next Martha Stewart (minus the jail time) and I have a never-ending list of projects that I’m constantly wanting to work on. In my defense, I do get some of these projects done, but the others just stay there until I have time, which ends up being never. Well these 19 magazine rack organization ideas look super simple and they all use one relatively common household item… a magazine holder. I have a few of them around the house, so I’ll definitely be putting them to good use now! After seeing these DIY projects, I feel like I could definitely accomplish at least some of these magazine holder uses and make my house a little less cluttered.
1. Make this super easy magazine holder table using 4 holders and a drum seat stand. Not only will you gain some table space, but you’ll gain some extra storage in each holder.
2. Organize your clutches using magazine holders. If you are as OCD as me, you’ll even color organize them.
3. De-clutter your pantry using a magazine holder to store your cans.
4. Bathroom counters are always a mess. Clean them up and store your curling irons and straighteners in a magazine holder.
5. My yarn is everywhere, and I love the idea of storing them in a magazine rack.
6. Keep that extra toilet paper off the floor with this brilliant idea!
7. I love the idea of using these as shelves or tables. These magazine holder uses give you a lot of usable storage space.
8. You can’t even tell what is being stored in these magazine racks, but use them to store puzzles, paints, and more.
9. If I don’t have a bag, the potatoes and onions are constantly rolling onto the floor. Keep them organized in magazine holders.
10. Keep makeup organized and off the counters by storing it in magazine holders. You can still see what you have but it’s not all over the place.
11. Organize mail for every member in the house with this great design.
12. By screwing the magazine holder to the cabinet, you can store your hair dryer and free up much needed bathroom storage.
13. My gift bags and tissue papers are always in piles throughout the house. This is a great way to keep them organized.
14. Color coordinate your flip-flops using magazine holders. You’ll never be missing a pair again.
15. If you have a junk drawer that is full of random things, put them in a magazine rack to free up space and keep them from going all over the place.
16. Never search for that cutting board again by hanging up the magazine rack on a cupboard in the kitchen.
17. Another great storage option for the kitchen.
18. Keep all of your household paperwork organized by hanging up a couple of magazine holders and labeling them accordingly to your needs.
19. Keep your table top organized while keeping electronics within reach. Hide your cords, modem, and router in a magazine holder.
I cannot wait to try #5, #13, and #16. They will seriously save me a lot of headaches down the road. Which ones are your favorite and which one of these tips are you going to try? Magazine holders are a nice option because you can find them for relatively cheap, and you can buy them in larger amounts if needed. Plus, they don’t take up very much space at all. We hope these simple and inexpensive DIY tips save you as much time and money as they’ll save me.