Journalist Ken Griffiths of the Sunday Times started taking photos of his parents. He took these photos every season starting in 1973 and onward.
1. It seems very dry with very little planted in their yard.
2. Here you can see plants and flowers begin to bloom.
3. Another season, more plants and a happy couple.
4. So happy together.
5. Next season.
7. Seasons change, but their love for each other doesn’t.
8. Even through dark times, they still have each other.
More info: Ken Griffiths
It’s sad that his wife passed away, but this just really goes to show you to appreciate the people in your life. We never know when our last day here will be.