Based out of London, Ron Mueck is a sculptor artist with a focus to detail. His skills create absolutely perfect skin folds, hair lines, imperfections and natural beauty of his inspiration, people. Sculpting since 1996, he created some of the most hyper-realistic sculptures I have ever seen.
The images below are all sculptors. They are NOT real people even though they look like it.
3. These are actually sculptures of humans lying on a stone slab.
4. This one is called “couple under an umbrella” and is located in France.
6. Here he adjusts minuscule details at another exhibition.
8. He decided to get into sculpting after being a puppeteer for 30 years.
9. This one is titled “woman with shopping” and displays a tired woman carrying two shopping bags with her baby nestled within her coat.
11. The detail is incredible.
14. They look so life-like, but much bigger.
18. One of his most shocking is this giant baby covered in blood with the umbilical cord still attached.
More info: Ron Mueck