Sometimes when I come across graffiti, I can’t help but think about the property that was just vandalized. Sometimes though, I’ll see graffiti and I can’t help but laugh out loud. Graffiti can be very beautiful when done correctly. It’s the graffiti that is done carelessly and quickly that I just don’t understand. There is no need to destroy property that isn’t yours, unless of course you are going to make it better. Even some cities out there are embracing the work of graffiti artists, giving them specific areas within the city where they can display their works of art, without the worry of being arrested or fined for their work. The following 18 funny graffiti pieces aren’t necessarily full of talent, but some of them will definitely put a big smile on your face.
1. It’s looking at whoever is spraying “What are you looking at?”
2. Sometimes all you need is a little warm embrace to get through your day.
3. A nice friendly reminder from your neighborhood graffiti artist.
4. That’s what you get for trying to unveil Banksy’s true identity!
5. I wonder how many times people have read this and thought, “Oh Crap!”
6. This is a piece of work that any computer nerd would laugh at.
7. Can’t even finish that piece of work! And don’t forget to stay under the Pee Limit!
8. Well this may be the most amazing piece of graffiti I’ve ever seen! Tron Swanson!
9. At least they didn’t swear. And definitely thank goodness for Google and Wikipedia.
10. I can’t help but think of Queen when I read this for some reason.
11. Really proving a point with this one, buddy.
12. Awww poor SpongeBob SquarePants.
13. Only say sorry if you really mean it and won’t spray paint it again!
14. I like the vandals on the left just taping up their graffiti.
15. There might be some truth to that.
16. Well that’s an unfortunate sign.
17. Good point, wall.
18. In this case, yes, that’s true.
Some of these pieces of work are really funny. I can’t get enough of Tron Swanson. While graffiti can be done tastefully, most of these are just people not really thinking of other people, forcing someone else to clean up the mess they created. Before picking up that can of spray paint, really think about what and where you are spraying because someone may be stuck with your mess.