Many people claim to have found the secret to a happy, healthy relationship. Love, trust, faith, honor, loyalty, respect. Everyone knows those are the key fundamentals. Three things that people often forget about are honesty, humor, and playfulness. If you can’t be honest, your relationship is going nowhere. When you lose the humor and playfulness, your relationship will become boring and mundane. Making your partner smile and laugh, along with a little flirtatious playfulness will keep the spark alive. These couples have really figured out how to make relationships work.
1. Rainbow Unicorn That Farts Skittles – Ladies, always be precise when dropping those hints for presents.
2. She Left Her Shoes – Is there a reason you left these here last night? Did you think I needed them? YOU WERE RIGHT!
3. Nerf War For Dinner Duties – I don’t want to cook tonight… Well, neither do I. Problem solved!
4. If Lost, Find My Wife – Best idea for matching shirts. Especially useful for the elderly, or those that drink excessively.
5. Finally Decided On A Cool Couple’s Costume – Must be her way of saying, “Even if you find yourself stranded on a deserted island, you’ll never be alone.” Runner up was probably the peanut butter jelly sandwich.
6. Shopping Cart Fun – You’re never too old to have a little fun.
7. What Age Restriction? – In case you’re insecure about your neediness. Besides, it’s more of a suggestion than a rule.
8. Don’t Trust The Cat
9. Photo Blanket – There’s no way you’re going to score with some other dude with a pic of my ugly mug on the blanket!
10. Photobomb Butt Grab – There’s nothing like ruining a photo by making your girlfriend photobomb herself. Nice timing dude!
11. Instant Cat Fort
12. Best Part Of Waking Up – It’s not the coffee.
13. Just In Case You Got A Concussion – That’s a caring wife right there! Maybe next time he won’t play it up so much.
14. Custom Dishes – Just a little playful name calling to let you know where you stand.
15. Face Juggler – If you can’t make fun of yourselves, everyone else is going to.
16. I Left Some French Toast In The Pan, Honey – Just remember to keep your expectations in check.
17. Funny Pizza – When you’re having a bad day, what’s going to cheer you up faster than a pizza and a joke?
18. Gamer Gear – This is every true man’s response to the complaints that his girlfriend has when she keeps coming home to find him playing video games in his underwear. Why didn’t I think of this?
19. The I Love ? Note Jar – Mutual hate and/or disdain is a bonding agent better than Gorilla Glue.
20. The Sun Hurt The Sad Candle – When something upsetting happens, throw a little humor at it. Problem solved.
21. Custom Night Shirt – Sometimes you just gotta call it like it is.
22. In The Mood Nighty – Just in case you were thinking about making a pass, this nighty works a little better than lying about having a headache.
23. Custom Pencil – Just to show you how highly she thinks of you.
24. Scary Dog – Scaring the bajeebus out of someone usually gets as much of a laugh as a well-timed joke.
25. Spock Shock – This isn’t what I would think about if someone mentioned a ‘cling-on’ in the bathroom. Just putting that out there!
26. Have A Good Poop – I’ve gone a little crazy with a label maker, even labeled the label maker, but I’ve always kept away from the toilet.
27. Toilet Paper Prank – Shoulda bought Charmin so you wouldn’t have a lint problem. Take the hint lady!
28. Toothpaste Calling You Out – You gotta call it like it is!
29. Sneaky Note – A little reminiscent of the ‘Little Rascals‘ note. “Dear Darla, I hate your stinking guts… Love Alfalfa.”
30. She Couldn’t Care Less – Maybe she’ll be rethinking that one next date night.
A little humor goes a long way in creating healthy relationships. If you go an entire week without thinking, “I probably shouldn’t have done that,” you’re definitely doing it wrong. If you think I’m lying, look at the arm candy of every funny guy and jerk. The truth is in the results, people.