I hated Snapchat for the longest time. I didn’t really see the point of it. You post pictures that are gone within seconds, big deal. Then my friends finally broke me down and convinced me to download the app. When I actually started using it, I loved it. It’s pretty pointless, but definitely fun. here is a definitely a right and wrong way to use it. Well these 30 people definitely found the right way. They were able to screenshot some of the most hilarious snaps ever, and made them available for the whole world to enjoy.
1. Most people post pictures of food they say is delicious. This person posted a picture of food that was no longer there, because it WAS delicious.
2. There is definitely a secret chest behind there, I just know it.
3. I really wouldn’t, grilled chicken is just too delicious.
4. You shouldn’t announce that, I’m pretty sure its super illegal.
5. At a certain point, you just really stop caring.
6. Tell me I’m not the only one thinking of this in an Eric Cartman voice?
7. If this doesn’t let them know I’m not interested, I don’t know what will.
8. I laughed at this one, but I know I shouldn’t have.
9. There should probably be some cats in that picture….you know she has like 20 of them.
10. They need to start planning their parties better.
11. He better not even think about trying to cut in line. Everyone hates a line cutter
12. Still my one and only.
13. As long as you drizzle something on the plate, its fancy. You can’t argue with it, it’s science.
14. He must take a car waxer to that thing every morning, sheesh.
15. Is anyone else wondering how they took this picture..?
16. I would have paid attention way more if I would have had a puppy in class….ok I take that back, I wouldn’t have at all.
17. Me everyday of my life.
18. Why would you stop to take a Snapchat of this!
19. Admit it, we all knew Harry would turn out to be a failure anyway.
20. Valar morghulis….if you’re a Game Of Thrones fan you’ll get it.
21. Dunkin Donuts is garbage anyway, your car did you a favor.
22. Too soon man….too soon.
23. He’s such a good kid. Mommy must be so proud.
25. They didn’t want to hang out with someone who has to draw his own friends.
26. Well at least you don’t have to worry about it being a bad picture?
27. Note to self: find out what school this is, and never send my children there.
30. I’ll never look at anyone like I look at pizza. Fact.
Snapchatting is definitely an art form, and these people have definitely mastered it. It’s crazy that simple snapchats of everyday life can provide endless entertainment for us. As long as people keep making them public though, I will continue to laugh at other people’s stupidity, and sometimes genius.