Human nature dictates that we defy authority. Just try to prove me wrong! You see what I did there? Ask anyone that knows me and they’ll tell you that I am known for being a complete smart alec. I try to keep my humor and observations at a level where they’re not too crude. I wouldn’t want to completely alienate every person I encounter. I mean, really, who wants to be around an insufferable, know-it-all that’s continually acting out just for attention? Some people take things a little too far. Below, these 28 hilarious rebels took it just far enough to be cool, without pushing the envelope and becoming a nuisance.
1. No Diving: This guy’s brilliant.
2. No Relaxing On Grass: Cartwheels on the grass, however, are permitted.
3. Please Do Not Touch: You can’t really expect anyone to abide when you’re polite about it.
4. No Walking: Teaching the adorable youngsters to defy authority at a young age.
5. Don’t Even Think About Parking Here:
6. Thank You For Driving Carefully:
7. Look Right:
8. After Eight: I call this one ‘The One Minute Rebel.’ Hey, sometimes you just can’t wait.
9. Cheese Knife: Warning – Using a cheese knife to cut onions may make you cry.
10. Teen Spot:
11. Tobacco Free Campus: Oh no, the Governator in full-blown rebel status.
12. Really Good Mood:
13. No Sleeping At The Booth: I’m not sure if granny was being rebellious or if it’s after 5pm.
14. No Step:
15. No Jumping The Fence: Unless you have a head, then it’s all good.
16. Do Not Climb On Rocks: Give him a break. I think he was goated into that one.
17. No Pass Out: Sometimes you just can’t help it.
18. No China On Patio:
19. For Women Only: There are rebels without a cause, then there’s this guy. He’s on a mission to understand women.
20. Place Stamp Here: This rebel’s pretty hardcore.
21. Do Not Open With Knives: Technically only one knife is being used. You’re not a rebel. You’re following the directions.
22. Sitting On Stairways Is Strictly Prohibited: Strictly, I tell you! We’ve got a whole group of miscreants on our hands here.
23. Do Not Enter Unpaved Area: I totally thought this sign was saying, “No automobile surfing.”
24. One A Day: Is it still rebellious if the bottle says to take two tablets once a day?
25. Keep Off Grass:
26. Please Return Our Black Marker: Passive aggressive nature in its rebellious form.
27. Pull Down With Two Hands: Unless you have monster mitts like this fella.
28. Never Eat Alone: And don’t read alone, or play chess alone, either.
Personally, I am glad that the world is full of such good spirited and light-hearted people. Where would we find the fun if these hilarious rebels didn’t bend the laws from time to time?