The past few years have seen many major events take place across our world. If you watch the news, it seems every day there is a protest for some cause or another. Now, we won’t all see eye to eye on whether these causes are worthy of protests, but what we can agree on is that sometimes protesters are some of the funniest natural forms of entertainment out there. Especially when signs are involved. Most signs deal with an issue that is being protested about, or just insult someone or something. These people decided to head in a more comical direction, and it worked to perfection!
1. What protest would be complete without a time travel joke? Because when we want it truly is irrelevant.
2. Protests don’t often come without sacrifice. Apparently this guy has found his.
3. No one usually does Brick….no one usually does….
4. Skeletor always has some strong opinions about He-Man.
5. It’s always nice when someone tries to bring some humor into a tense situation.
6. I don’t know if a truer, yet vaguer statement has ever been made.
7. This may be a whole new level of anger I’ve never heard of. I’ve never been so angry that I was compelled to make a sign about it.
8. If you don’t have a lot of friends, maybe go to a protest. It can’t hurt right?
9. The Dude abides.
10. Good job on creating a factual statement.
11. It clearly shows by your lack of effort with your sign. Get it together!
12. Maybe this is how they actually got people to show up?
13. That’s one way to handle them.
14. Dad jokes are the worst…..alright I lied, I love them.
15. You’ve definitely come to the wrong place then.
16. I would have busted out laughing if I walked past these two.
17. Probably one of the most valid protests signs I’ve ever seen.
Breaking the tension of a heated protest with a sign can be a really good thing. People get fired up about their opinions, me especially. Sometimes I will get a little too intense in a discussion, and someone throws a joke out there and the tension is instantly brought down a few notches. As long as protesters continue to gather for a cause, people will continue to mock their causes with signs. I for one am thankful for it people have cameras to capture the hilarity.