If you spend any time around kids of any age, you know that they can be extremely quirky. They say the silliest things and even do things that are completely abnormal! Imagine if adults acted like kids, running around from room to room or doing a cart-wheel mid-walk, just because you can. Well mostly it seems that kids like to act like drunk adults, but they don’t have the alcohol to blame. It’s all attitude and most of the time it’s hilarious. But what happens when kids combine their quirkiness with meal time? Some very, very odd requests and behavior that these parents are nice enough to allow. I can’t say that I would be as kind as these parents if my kids put in some of these requests.
2. Now her parents have to keep the floor extra clean, just to clean it up all over again.
3. MMMMM nothing sounds better than pasta frosting.
4. Sounds a little bit like my daughter. It’s more like ranch dressing with salad.
5. Ketchup is one of the worst condiments out there. This kid is brave.
6. I’m guilty for doing this for my kids also just to keep them happy. They like it done on eggs and macaroni & cheese.
7. Nothing says well-balanced diet like noodles, rice, and crackers.
8. I would not want to be in the house while they’re cooking ‘black waffles’.
9. Well that’s just a waste of food!
10. I know people like this, who absolutely HATE pickles.
11. So much flossing to be done.
12. It’s the other white meat, so it kind of works.
13. This one made me literally laugh out loud!
14. There is no way I would do this for my kids. Maybe I’m a mean mom, but nope, not doing it!
15. I pick the strings off too, Xander. I might not throw a fit, but I’m with you on that one.
17. I could see eating only the frosting off a doughnut or cookie, but cream cheese? Alright.
18. This is an absolute nightmare. I would not have peanuts in the house just to avoid this happening.
19. Well yeah, melting two really delicious things together to make one really delicious thing is just crazy talk!
20. It might just be easier to let the bread get a little stale rather than toasting it without any ‘brown parts’.
21. Hopefully they have a dog to help make this clean up a little easier.
These hilarious picked eaters are just too funny. And the best part about it, is that their parents are letting them get away with it. I do love when parents let their kids be themselves, whether it’s how they dress or even taking it as far as how they eat. Letting kids be kids is a great way to build confidence throughout their entire life.