Life hacks are all about saving yourself a little bit of time, and if you save yourself some money in the meantime, that’s even better! I’ve done a few ‘life hacks’ that just weren’t that great and after they were over and done with, I wish I could get back the time I spent trying them out. That’s alright, lesson learned. But do you ever come across hilarious life hacks that only someone who is a complete smart alec could come up with? Well that’s exactly what this list is like. Every single one of these made me laugh because they are either completely hilarious, full of so much sarcasm, or some may be actually useful to you! I hope you enjoy this list of 19 hilarious life hacks as much as I did!
1. Dogs are hilarious! Anytime I open the pantry door in my house, my dog hides. That’s where his treats are.
2. This is such a brilliant idea. I might have to try this one.
3. I can see why they think this drawer is so important.
4. I need this hammer.
5. Problem solved! Plus not many people can say they posed with a dinosaur.
6. HOLY CRAP!!! Brilliant!
7. Imagine if he actually said that. The news media would go INSANE.
8. Best idea ever, especially if you live in an apartment and your cat doesn’t have a chance to go outside.
9. Hopefully that rake wasn’t used to clean up the yard first.
10. This may be the best idea ever. Kids will never think to lift up the fruit bowl to find the candy bowl.
11. This one is a little odd, but I definitely know some people that would be super excited about this.
12. This one is hilarious. Imagine someone talking about Grandma like that.
13. So that’s all it takes to get those game invites to stop?
14. This is much better than the kids using their crayons on the actual wall. This is a definite win win when it comes to parenting.
15. I wish I would have started this when I first went on vacations.
16. Well at least the student should get an A for effort and creativity.
17. Toughest 3rd grader in all of the world!
18. This is pretty ingenious. It’s great for a small dog or a cat, plus it keeps the fur off your comforter.
19. Less work is always a great idea!
Some of these were just too funny, while others gave me ideas for the future like getting a s’more dedicated rake for camping or the donut waffles. I’m definitely trying the donut waffles! I bet those are absolutely delicious, and I might have to go buy a dozen glazed donuts right now.