Father’s Day is a day for paying homage to the man who raised you right. To the guy that taught you all you need to know about fishing, cars, building forts, camping, sports, farts, and all that fun stuff. Now that I think about it, that list is pretty sexist. Maybe your dad taught you how to cook and your mom taught you how to hit a fast ball. Well whatever the man who raised you did to help mold you into the fine human you are today, one of these cards will make him laugh.
1. Because it’s always nice to get a little jab in while giving a complement.
2. This might just be true.
3. Gotta love that sexy beer belly!
4. Do men love receiving golf crap as much as women love receiving vacuum cleaners?
5. A cute reminder that they will be borrowing money from you again soon.
7. It’s so good to be bad.
8. Get it? Ahh….
9. And super humble!
10. This is truly something to be thankful for.
11. Plain and simple might be the way to go.
12. For the off the grid father.
13. I should probably go buy this for my dad.
14. What? He likes being called that. It’s a term of endearment.
15. For the gamer.
16. Because it’s nice to ask for things on his special day.
17. If your dad never got a tie does he feel left out, or thankful?
18. Give this and then watch the smile form on his face.
19. Men like gross jokes.
20. You have to admit sometimes those nonsense texts are pretty funny.
21. Who needs coupon books for free hugs and foot rubs? This baby is golden!
“What is a dad? A dad is someone who wants to catch you before you fall but instead picks you up, brushes you off, and lets you try again. A dad is someone who wants to keep you from making mistakes but instead lets you find your own way, even though his heart breaks in silence when you get hurt. A dad is someone who holds you when you cry, scolds you when you break the rules, shines with pride when you succeed, and has faith in you even when you fail…” – Unknown