If you are planning on ringing any of these doorbells, you might want to think twice. If you have children, you can probably relate to the frustration of finally getting them to take a nap only to have someone ring your doorbell and ruin the only quiet time you may have to yourself for the day. Or maybe you would like to take a nap only to have it interrupted by an unwanted solicitor. The following people obviously needed a break from the outside world and weren’t afraid to let people know with these sweet little notes.
1. Don’t even try.
2. AKA go away!
3. Probably written due to sleep deprivation and frustration.
4. Channing Tatum can ring my doorbell any day.
5. Would you ring it?
6. Go ahead
7. Give cookies, or get outta here! I like their style.
8. I wonder if anyone read this and then looked around.
9. No one wants to see that.
10. Poor magazine salespeople get no love.
11. Sleeping baby AND crazy dogs!
12. At least she said thank you. That was nice of her.
13. Crabby two-year olds are never a good thing.
14. It might hurt!
15. This person would rather burn in a fire than have someone ring their doorbell.
16. Poor USPS just has to deal with it.
Looking back I now understand why people were so mad when kids rang the doorbell and ran. Not that I ever did that sort of thing…