Please tell me I am not alone when I say that sometimes I miss the simplicity of being a child. It seems like life as a child is stress free, no worries about money, marriage, or work. Running around, playing with friends, and going to school is all that was on your agenda. The only worry in the world was what you were going to watch on TV that night or Saturday morning, am I right? Now that you are an adult, or at least trying to be one, have you watched some of your favorite childhood TV shows recently? I think you might be surprised at what you find. Below is just a short example of some pretty graphic things that were shown on some of my favorite shows including sexual innuendos, hilarious adult-only jokes, and more things that I never realized as a child.
1. How about that family tree?
2. And then there is this doctor.
3. Just in case you didn’t know.
4. Well, that escalated quickly.
5. Oh Spongebob.
6. Remember when Rocko worked as a sex line operator?
7. I sure hope so.
8. How about this Rugrats episode?
9. Well, that’s one way to try to get the ladies.
10. No problem here.
11. Wow, I can’t believe they even allowed this on the air.
12. Do you remember when Dot twerked?
13. Or how about that time that the Teletubbies played with balloons?
14. Do you remember when the Berenstain Bears got neighbors?
15. Or the time the Transformers needed a crane?
16. Awkward moment on Cinderella.
17. How about when Arthur’s dad had a secret talk with him?
18. The moment Buzz sees Jessie for the first time.
19. Or maybe when the Care Bears were VERY caring.
20. And lastly, the Magic School Bus wasn’t so innocent after all.
Did you ever notice any of these on your favorite childhood TV shows when you were a kid? Or did you notice them when you were re-watching them as an adult? I know I didn’t. It’s kind of shocking that they actually allowed some of these episodes to air on TV for all children to see. At least it is entertaining, right?