There comes a time in everyone’s life where you feel overcome with the urge to introduce your boot leathers to the teeth and/or face region of one of your so-called friends. In this day and age of cellphones and addiction to social media, the playful hacking game quite often crosses the line between long time friend and future arch nemesis! If you don’t have a good sense of humor, a hacked Facebook account can really ruin your day!
1. Just Made Money: What can I say? I had to put my favorite one first. This one works out absolutely perfectly! Whoa, who paid you the nickel? …They ALL did! That’s money, right there!
2. Dickhead Jon: I’m not entirely sure that this mother’s going to be able to claim title of mother of the year, but she’s definitely a funny mother!
3. Marshalls A Flirt: Looks like leaving his Facebook open was a one way road to single town. That’s what you get for being a sneaky flirt! Flirting out in the open, nothing to hide… This is usually viewed as harmless and isn’t going to get you into trouble. Hiding it crosses a line of trust and drenches your significant other with the stench of humiliation and betrayal.
4. Dragons And Pumpernickel: Nice try, teach… I don’t think comparing yourself to a bear is going to negate the disgrace of being called a stupid poopieface! It is, however, pretty cool that you have dragons. But, am I the only one that has never had pumpernickel?
5. Bieber’s #1 Fan: Now this is an amazing idea! I thought that changing a profile pic was cool, but next time I’m feeling mischievous, someone’s going to become a true Belieber or president of the CREEDmunity fan club!
6. Where Did You Find Your Phone?: Maybe I’m reading this wrong… You post that you like things in your bum, and a friend deduces that someone found your phone? Is that WHERE they found your phone? Ewe, Gross!
7. Danny’s Hand: I’ll agree with Haley that someone put a little extra effort into this hack… but did she have to use the phrase ‘hard on’ when referencing Danny’s relationship with his hand? Too far! TOOOOO FAR!
8. Constipated In California: I think this Mama’s solution for the constipation is going to be to beat the S#*T out of her supposed ‘favorite child’. Run Nadia, RUN!
9. It’s A Very Popular Sport: Don’t be ashamed… Exercise is exercise. And, trust me, 90% of your friends participate in the same heart healthy activity, you dirty bird!
10. Advice To The Young Man: Is it just me, or does this hacker look a lot like one of the goblins from ‘Labyrinth’? That is both super creepy and incredibly rad, at the same time!
11. Tore Up My V… WTF?: I thought this was pretty funny until the little asshat, people of walmart called mama a b&$*h… Uncool, dude! I hope Mike found you and kicked you in the junk!
12. Pleasure Shopping STAT: And I’m just sitting here sincerely hoping that Avery is the name of a dog or cat, and not a younger sibling… Oh Monique, You so hood!
13. Cabbie’s Revenge: HAHA. Karma came quick with this one! So, you remember that one time you were being an ass, then tried to bail on the cabbie, but left your phone? Yeah, THAT just happened!
14. Don’t Trust A Hoe: Never trust a hoe… I said, Shush girl. Shut your lips. Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips. Sorry, I totally got distracted.
15. I Have No Friends: Oh, what a pathetic cry for attention… I see why you have no friends!
16. Boyfriend Transfers Parasites: This chick seriously just asked if her boyfriend transferred pube parasites to another dude? I don’t get these millennials and their open relationships.
17. Enjoy This Photo From Apple: Listen, creepy Apple dude… I’m sure you think you’re cute and all, but with that receding hairline, I’m willing to bet you’re a little too old for Emilie. Slow your roll!
18. FIFA On Amateur: So, it doesn’t bother Jake that he’s been outed about the public urination. Don’t you dare talk bad about his gaming skills, though! HAHA.
19. I LOVE NICKELBACK: Oh, Heather. Where do we even begin?
20. Cinnamon Poop Crunch: Since they’re at the Apple Store, I would think they might have referenced Apple Craps, or a large glass of Apple Deuce. Or maybe I’m reading too much into this.
21. Mom Walked In On Me: What. What? WTF Andres, is RIGHT!! I can’t believe some of the stupid things people put on Facebook!
22. Purple Polka Dots: Grandma, quit commenting on my Facebook or I’m going to block you, again! You’re ruining my life! Haha… SuperAIDS strikes again!
23. Thief Got Hacked: Swisher, you little punk! I’m glad karma and the cops caught up to you!
24. I Got Hacked… I’m Still Fat: Perhaps you should try that HCG stuff? Fatty!
25. Fine Margarine On My Body: Well, at least he’s not using the cheap margarine… That crap will make you break out like a sweaty teenager with a skin fungus.
26. Captain Morgan And A Transfer: Thank you Facebook for getting this young hooligan shipped off to an all boys private school.
27. Go Hack Yourself: Freud would have something to say about this… Men of the world, Nicolas just fraped himself and is open to you. I don’t even know what fraped is, but I’ll go out on a limb here, and say that I don’t want to do it!
I’ve always been quite open with my electronic devices. I don’t lock my phone, I don’t log out of ANY of my accounts on the computer, and up until this point, I’ve never seen fit to do so. After seeing how much embarrassment and devastation can come from such an atrocious prank, I think it’s time to start securing my devices. There’s really no reason to make it that much easier to become a target to a total wise ass… And in my group of friends, there’s plenty of that to go around! PLENTY to go around!