Have you ever had a really awesome idea, but it didn’t go the way you planned in the execution phase of your idea? This happens to me a lot. Luckily, my great ideas happen in the kitchen and my awesome ideas are usually new recipes that don’t pan out forcing us to go to plan B when it comes to dinner. Thankfully, this really doesn’t hurt anyone in my house. However, some people have great ideas that involve trying new stunts and unfortunately for them, when these types of “great ideas” go wrong, it tends to leave those involved with aches and pains! Which is exactly what happened to these 20 people who started with a great idea and good intentions, but the things they were working with didn’t adhere to the plans!
1. Next time they should wrap her in bubble wrap or add some packing popcorn to cushion her!
3. Of all the directions the bottle could have taken. Now we know just how dangerous Mentos and Diet Coke can be!
4. Who could have possibly predicted something might go wrong? I mean a round ball on a balance beam is just screaming for someone to try to stand on them.
5. Maybe they should have done this on carpet or maybe even grass. I’m just saying, if you’re going to do something stupid, maybe you should prepare for a hard dismount.
6. I like how the guy starts running towards the downed kid, but then at the very last second of the video changes his mind and starts going for the Segway. Who thought it was smart to give a kid a motorized vehicle anyways?
7. He’s already paralyzed, what’s the worst that can happen?
8. Sometimes it’s better to just fall, you’re only prolonging the pain by trying to catch yourself!
9. As someone who looks like he has been big for a while, he should have known to question the stability of the swing set before trusting that it would hold his weight.
10. I’ve experience the panic of being too late to stop the overflow!
11. Thank goodness this idiot had a friend who was quick to push the “release” button.
12. “I can’t believe everyone freaks out when they eat a spoonful of cinnamon. I bet I can do it.” – morons who think they are tougher than EVERYONE who’s ever tried anything.
13. It’s already happening. Might as well just watch and let the rest fall out too.
14. The funny thing is the person with the camera probably already made it across the same deteriorating branch in the stream. Life’s not fair.
15. Not quite as quick as he thought he would be! I like how he holds up his hands in defeat!
16. I’m just wondering why they are loading open containers of fluid into a truck in the first place.
17. Sometimes things don’t work out when it counts, no matter how many times you got it right in practice! Did their coach encourage this type of team work?
18. I’ll just ride down the banister like Mary Poppins!
19. She can’t see the domino effect she started, but she sure can hear it. I wonder if she said, “My bad,” when the last locker fell.
20. Most ideas that involve riding one of these huge wooden spools usually ends this way.
These reminded me of the quote, “Everything happens for a reason. But sometimes the reason is that you’re stupid and you make bad decisions.” Most of these mishaps could have been predicted and prevented if a sober adult was involved. Thankfully a sober adult was not there to prevent disaster and that someone with a camera was there to catch it on video instead, allowing us to see how dumb people can be and laugh at their lack of foresight! Thank goodness these bright people had enough good luck not to die doing what they were doing!