If cats were the size of elephants, could you image what their meow would sound like? In this terrifyingly cute collection of images, you can get a sense of what it would look like living in a world full of giant cats.
Artist Andrey Shcherbak uses Photoshop and VSCO to create these super-sized felines. “Sometimes I just feel like I’m being followed by giant cats” what could possibly go wrong? He put his imagination into these photos and I can say that this is a world I would love to live in!
1. Hey cat, I am trying to jog here.
2. Riding this cat to work would be a much better commute.
3. Kitten fight!
4. “Look, that cat looks like a cloud!”
5. There must be catnip in there.
6. I told you not to jump in the pool.
7. Picture purr-fect
8. How do cats end a fight? They hiss and make up
9. How did he get in there?
10. That rough tongue is going to mark up the glass!
11. Hey! A little privacy please?
12. This would make the best pillow ever!
13. Bathing in the sun
14. “Mmm that cat-nip was delicious!”
15. Yes, you can have it.
16. No need for a straight edge when you have razor-sharp claws.
17. There better not be a hairball in my food.
18. Time for a nap!
19. Savor this meowment
20. He thinks he owns the place
21. This little puff-ball must be afraid of water
22. You’ve got to be kitten me
23. Nothing like taking your giant cat on a nature walk
24. “Where is my morning coffee, Andre?”
25. Notice how all of the fish in the seafood section is already gone?
26. Does the health department know about this one?
27. I have a feeling this is not going to end well
28. Is there a radiation leak in this city?
29. Bad hair day
30. “It’s me or the girlfriend, Andre.”
More info: Andrey Shcherbak
What do you think of these pictures? They are undeniably adorable and Andrey has really done a great job creating all of these purr-fect giant cats. But honestly, the kind of freak meowt.