When you’re ordering a pizza online, there’s a special requests section. These people decided to be wise guys and made some strange requests. Lucky for us, the employees at the pizza places know how to keep the joke going. Below you’ll find some prime examples of funny pizza employee’s responses to the wise guy’s odd requests.
1. Bad Penguin Drawing: They said to draw a penguin. They didn’t say it had to be a good drawing.
2. Dragon Drawing Contest: #3 kills it! Definitely the best dragon on the box.
3. We Need Extra Motivation: That’s a lot of pressure to put on the folks at the pizza place. But, mission accomplished.
4. Pizza Jokes Can’t Be Topped: Keep telling yourself that, buddy.
5. Draw Something Cool: It doesn’t get much cooler than ice. Vanilla, Cube, T … They’re all pretty cool.
6. Pac-Man: Looks a little bit more like Homestar Runner than Pac-Man. At least they tried.
7. Egg Joke: That joke is a little hard to get, especially when you’re not ready for it. But seriously, doesn’t it take like 10 minutes to hard boil an egg?
8. Dinosaur: Do dinosaurs really philosophize?
9. Artists Are At Starbucks: Cop out. You didn’t even try!
10. I Am Heisenberg: I am the one who knocks. That really is a quite magnificent drawing.
11. Panda Party: Bear skin rugs are acceptable. Giraffe skin rugs are creepy.
12. Two Nuns and a Cheerleader Joke: Is that a sports joke? Cause I don’t get it.
13. Draw a Chicken: The BWAK kills me. This looks like a sad panda, emo chicken.
14. Cheesy Joke: What’s the difference between a pizza and a joke? A pizza can never be too cheesy. Yep, that was definitely too cheesy.
15. T-Rex Doing Push-ups: That’s just mean. What does a T-Rex do when he has a wicked itch?
16. Sophisticated Dinosaur: It’s the Mr. Monopoly of the Dinosaurs.
17. Grumpy Cat Says, “NO”: Well this guy was certainly a buzzkill.
18. Gyno Joke: And after smelling the same thing for so long, you’re gonna lose your appetite.
19. Draw a Bear: I was thinking that they’d try to draw a cuddly little teddy bear. I missed the mark on that one.
20. Twilight Joke: That’s quite dirty and not what I’m wanting to read right before I’m dipping my breadsticks in ranch.
21. Dr. Who Drawing: I don’t know much about Dr. Who. I thought this was a pretty bad R2-D2. My bad.
22. Tell Me Your Deepest Secret: You’re straight and your girlfriend doesn’t know? I think you’re doing something wrong, buddy!
23. Magical Pizza: A dragon and a wizard, can’t get much more magical than that!
24. Draw a Self-Portrait: On the box. NOT OF the Box. Oh well, the duck pretty much rules!
25. Donkey and an Onion: I thought onions only made you cry when you cut them. Maybe I’m overthinking this one.
26. Put Something Funny On the Box: Wow, you really phoned that one in, Pizza Guy!
27. Banana Riding a Dino: There’s always one jealous banana in the bunch.
28. Dirty Joke: I could have gone my whole week without hearing that one.
29. Giraffe: Eat me, Jon. That’s a little creepy.
30. Draw What You Think We Look Like: Looks like we have another Homestar Runner fan. Or am I the only one thinking of Marzipan when I see this box?
There are so many inspiring requests here. I can’t wait to order a pizza and find out if any of the local employees have a sense of humor or artistic ability. When you try this at home, remember to tip well. You just may make the delivery driver’s whole week!