I love watching movies of all genres. I love going to the movies and watching a good flick while I devour a bowl of popcorn. Sometimes it can be disappointed when you see a scene and most likely know what’s about to happen. For example, when is the last time you watched a horror movie where the girl jumps in a car and actually manages to get away? Probably never because it’s a high likelihood her brand new car all of a sudden won’t start.
An ad campaign for the New York International Latino Film Festival (NYILFF) pokes fun at these scenarios in movies in the illustrations below.
As funny as these are, they are completely accurate. Sorry for ruining the plots in advance.
1. In a movie, when the villain has the unarmed hero at gunpoint.
2. Computer geeks in movies.
3. In a horror movie, when the girl gets in the car.
4. Villain’s accuracy against the hero in a movie.
5. In a movie, how many times can a 6-round revolver be shot without reloading?
6. Flower delivery vans in movies.
7. When a housekeeper meets an attractive businessman in a movie.
8. What people think after leaving the theater.
9. Producer’s vision vs. director’s vision
10. Popcorn in movies vs films
11. Must have lines in movies.
Which one was your favorite?